For Sale 1988 fj62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1988 fj62, locked, lifted, south dakota

1988 fj62
approx. 132,000 miles
manafre mohave lift kit w/ shackle reversal
rear aussie locker
4.88 gears
315/75/16 (35) tires
rebuilt front axle
Im probably forgetting a bunch but the truck runs awesome, always starts no matter how cold. Will climb anything you throw at it, but still docile enough to daily drive. Interior is very nice. Body isn't perfect, has some rust, no bumpers currently, frame is solid and treated with por15. Feel free to ask questions as im sure im forgetting a lot.

Im located in rapid city, SD.
Id really like to trade for a 4cylinder 2nd gen 4runner plus cash depending.
for faster response email jbeck53@live.com
asking $5500 OBO
IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

Last edited:
I am interested. Could you post up pics of the quarter panel and frame/rear c channel? Can you say what servicing has been done trans transfer diffs etc?

Pat

edit: I can see the exhaust and skid plate is there a body lift?

no body lift. rockers and rear fenders were trimmed due to rust. Front fenders are trimmed for tire clearance. I can take more pics tomorrow. feel free to pm me with more pic requests/questions

Last edited:
price is obo, would really prefer a trade for a 4runner or extcab

obo doesn't mean a stick of gum and $1.54. I really hate selling things. Thanks to those who are genuinely interested and have means to purchase a vehicle.

How about a first gen 4runner? 1984 with an EFI kit, and a complete suspension ready to go on?

Let me know!

:zilla: PM Sent

thanks for the reply. nice truck. good luck.

m

I think your location may be hindering the sale of this cool 62. Maybe add some shots of the rust areas.

thanks for the offers everyone, I just dont have much cash to put in on top of the cruiser. My computer with all of my pics took a s***, if anyone is interested I will take more pics of whatever you need.

Im willing to drive some to make a deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom