For Sale/Trade 1984 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1984 60 for sale
4" lift
rebuilt engine with ball park 16k on rebuild
228k on the clock
5 speed from $OR
33/12.5/15 BFG Muds on stockers
Comes with auburn gear LSD nib.
decent body no more than aveage body damage for a 24 year old truck, paint is well typical yota clearcoat peal.
pretty much everything under the hood was re built/replaced by po and a few items sence
She's more than reliable and I wouldn't hesitate to drive here anywhere at the drop of a hat, and she's not the slow brick on the road that most talk about with there 60's.

Pictures%2FRooth.jpg

thats her but now shes got the BFG Muds not at's

I paid 8k for her plus tires and all the little stuff sence.
So call it $5,000 will work on the price cause im getting married and i need the money (already hitched but, still could use the cash)
consider trade for most first gen yotas or an 80

Last edited:
offers?

my computer isn't letting me share pics that arn't already published online right now:confused: pm me your email and ill give that a try

someone by my 60 i need the money to by an 80. make an offer. money talks. delevrey is a possibility

Lowered price $6,000

Last edited:
TTT lower price

clicky free pics
Pictures%2FRooth1.jpg

and all the rest of the pics on my puter seem to be little red X's :doh:

btt lower price

The pics don't seem to be working. I just get the blue box with the question mark.

Also, is it just for sale or trade?

Thanks.

pm me your email and ill send you some pics that way. mostly for sale but, ide trade for the right offer

btt
consider trade for 1st gen runner

ttt

btt i really need to sell her.

btt $6,000.00

pics do help, i know i dont even bother looking if there is not pics, but that is just me.

cheers

ttt

wanna a ktm 500?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom