For Sale/Trade 1984 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1984 60 for sale
4" lift
rebuilt engine with ball park 16k on rebuild
228k on the clock
5 speed from $OR
33/12.5/15 BFG Muds on stockers
Comes with auburn gear LSD nib.
decent body no more than aveage body damage for a 24 year old truck, paint is well typical yota clearcoat peal.
pretty much everything under the hood was re built/replaced by po and a few items sence
She's more than reliable and I wouldn't hesitate to drive here anywhere at the drop of a hat, and she's not the slow brick on the road that most talk about with there 60's.

Pictures%2FRooth.jpg

thats her but now shes got the BFG Muds not at's

I paid 8k for her plus tires and all the little stuff sence.
So call it $5,000 will work on the price cause im getting married and i need the money (already hitched but, still could use the cash)
consider trade for most first gen yotas or an 80

Last edited:
im not realy in to bikes cause im pretty sure i'de kill my self but, if yah sell it ill sell mine to yah.

Chris

joe what would you say the value of your bike is?

btt

back to the top

bumpity

some bodys gotta want a 60?

top^^

back up from the very bottom. i really need her gone. don't be affraid to make an offer

Last edited:
btt lowered price

missip you got mail.

im in the market for a 60 but would like to see some pics i am also selling a built fj 40 on this forum

4play shoot me your email and ill send yah some pics

to the top

tater shoot me your email.

I know it is the wrong coast but I have a 97 land cruiser with lockers and a whole bunch of stuff. I am looking to get a 60 and would like to see some pics of yours. If you could just email me some pics to hecklem@gmail.com

heckler you got mail. lemme know if it doesn't work and ill split up the pics and send em in 2 different emails.

to the top again updated potential trades. first gen yotas or an 80

to the top

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom