Broken Arrow Trail, Sedona, AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
One picture for now. Editing them down from 10Mpix takes a while. I'm going to Lost Wages tomorrow. I'll post more next week.
cruiser70_2.JPG
cruiser70_3.JPG

Last edited:
Ok, one more

This is the most technical part of Broken Arrow Trail. The pink jeepers call it One Way Hill. From the pics I saw before I went I thought I'd try to go up it, but after coming down, I didn't bother. It's way steeper than it looks. Aired down with lockers and 80:1 it would be easy. I didn't air down, have no lockers and only about 45:1.

My wife and kids all walked down. Chickens. Two of the kids fell due to the steepness.
one_way88_1.JPG
one_way88_2.JPG

Last edited:
gorgeous trail from what I understand :)

One Way Hill? Thats Devil's Staircase. The Jeep tours going through have worn it down from a staircase to a ramp almost.

OK - so where is the trail head? Some map coordinates would be helpful.

Trailhead's in the 1st "O"
;)

I used to live in Flagstaff and have wheeled that trail several times...Great pic from what looks like submarine rock, Fast Eddy....Lots of fun and it beats paying big bucks for the pink jeep tour...I took all my visitors on the rusty land cruiser tour for much cheaper. Not to sure that I agree with the description of of devils stair case being classified as a ramp, it is fairly easy to get at least on front and one back in the air at the same time. There are signs posted to stop you from trying to go up it due to all the jeep tour traffic coming down it and the trail is basically a loop any way. Great 2 hour trail if you take your time...enjoy then head to Oak Creek Brewery for wings and a beer or 12!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom