Zwei Underlander Dos Feb15-18 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arnott1t

SILVER Star
Threads
that’s right folks it’s that time of year again!
This years winter event hosted by the Oil Country Cruisers is coming in short order. We return again to the mighty north Fort McMurray for a weekend of wheeling, fun and social activity. The plan is much the same as last year with only some slight edits to our tails so we don’t spend all day on a winter road that’s pretty lame.

So... for your entry fee you get:
Hotel accommodations
Food from Saturday breakfast to Sunday night All inclusive. No promises but sometimes the beers are covered too!
Two days of trail riding in beautiful fort mcmurray
A swag bag as part of your entry including trail maps, event info, and swag

What do you bring:
-a capable well maintained Toyota 4x4 or one token jeep guy
- money for the legendary raffle including prizes like a new fridge or winch or chainsaw
- a great attitude and willingness to have a pretty solid time

New for this year:
Raffle ticket sales will be split 50/50 for a local fort mcmurray charity and the alberta off highway vehicle
Association who is fighting to help keep trail access a reality in fort mcmurray.

What I need from you:
An entry commitment and fee by February 7th at the absolute latest. Remember committing and backing out results in a lifetime ban that is unenforceable.
Send an email to: tylerarnott@hotmail.comconfirming your registration.
Fees went up this year to $250/head with your own bed. Couples who still want to share a room can get a bit of a deal too.

Hope you all are able to join this great event.

Last edited:
Shaker is 0 for 2 in Fort McMurray, and 0 for 2 for driving the Sunday of an Oil Country Winter event due to Saturday Driveshaft failures. But Shaker is sporting all new driveshafts.... nothing can possibly go wrong now. I am in.

I haven't had my truck at one of these events for a couple of years now so I guess I better bring my 81 up to Fort McMurray this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom