YWST: Japanese Upper & Lower Ball Joints - LC100 & LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Yeah, We Stock That!

Does your IFS 100 Series (LX470) need some front end attention? In addition to our popular front wheel bearing overhaul kit (shown here) we have also been stocking and selling a number of ball joint components and just recently started offering them as a complete set.

Complete 4-Piece Kit:

SUS100BJKIT.jpg

(Includes L & R Lower Ball Joints and L & R Upper Ball Joints)

Also Available Individually:

SUS43310.jpg

Part# SUS43310 - Upper Ball Joint

SUS43340.jpg

Part# SUS43340 - Lower Ball Joint

Capture.JPG

Applications:
1998-2007 UZJ100
1998-2007 LX470
1998-2007 HDJ101

Order Online Here:

Or give us a call/email us at the shop if you would like to order - 801-563-1277 or info@cruiseroutfitters.com

Last edited:
Do I need to press to install LBJ's?

Do I need to press to install LBJ's?

Not a shop press but a ball-joint press which can be rented easy enough at most auto parts stores.

100 uppers ball joints are back on the shelf! We have lowers and complete combo kits too :cool:

We've been hit/miss on inventory on these for a few weeks, filling back-orders with each new shipment. However as of this moment we have a few dozen complete kits in stock and plenty of the individual components. Give us a shout at the shop if you need to get a set ordered! 801-563-1277

Hi Kurt, Do you know what the crown nut size is on the LBJ? It seems like 26 or 27 mm?

Hi Kurt, Do you know what the crown nut size is on the LBJ? It seems like 26 or 27 mm?

Our UCA BJ's (SUS43310) use a 19mm socket
Our LCA BJ's (SUS43340) use a 27mm socket

To order I need to call in?
Or Can I order on your website?

No e-commerce just yet but you can call (801-563-1277) or email with your address and desired parts and we can do PayPal or call you for a card #.

OOS on your website. Any idea when it will be in stock?

OOS on your website. Any idea when it will be in stock?

X2. I need a set as well.

Sorry for the delay guys!

Hopefully you saw these are back in stock and shipping on the CruiserTeq site:

Couple notes:
You can always call and order, existing orders will ship before new stock is added to CruiserTeq, there may still be a wait but it's generally much quicker as orders get prioritized.
You can add out of stock items to you 'wish list' and you'll get contacted the minute we add them to stock on the CruiserTeq site.
Lastly, we are working as hard as we can to keep inventory in stock. It's been OK overall just longer lead times on shipping so we are bumping order numbers and ordering more often. It's working but we still find gaps from time to time.

Thanks for thinking of us for your parts needs!

Thank you for the reply. I really appreciated your company's quick shipping for the other parts I got, however, I ended up ordering the ball joints from another source due to time constraints. Again, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom