For Sale Your v8 4x4 4runner for my fjz80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im looking to trade for a 4x4 v8 4runner. Preferably 06-09 limited or sport but im open to 03-09.

I have a 94 open diff with 235k miles on it. It does have egr code on for check engine light and ABS on. I bought it from a guy that had the head gaskets replaced at 165k. I bought it at 230k

All replaced during my ownership:
Radiator
alternator
battery
starter
brake booster
slotted brakes and rotors. Powerstop ceremic
Old man emu heavy lift.
35s ko2
rear headlamp
Boss radio with speakers upgraded. Needs amp though I think as not enough power going to the rear.

Things that need attention or noted:
the entire car was rhino lined with a swamp green color. Original color was dark green.
Hood has a large dent in one area.
winshield is cracked
dashboard has one crack on top of the speedometer
speedometer sometimes moves up and down on it's own without knowing how fast you are going. It's happens every now and then but not all the time.
Rear driver's side window regulator needs work. Seems if you roll the window all the way up the joints overlock and roll forward thus not able to hold the window up.

That's all i know of. Overall the car is rock solid. My little sister has taken it plenty of times to houston and back to austin which is 3 hours long.

I also have the OEM rear tire carrier that hasnt been installed and ARB rear locker and compressor that also hasnt been installed yet.

20180123_095804.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom