You have been SPOTTED! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ST8ROCKS

Kevin
Threads
I know some forums have spotted threads. Many people in Olde North State Cruisers seem to know one another but I'm new and don't know anyone.

So....

Spotted:
Garner, getting on the 401 ramp right around 8am.
FJ80, dark color I think black, ARB, lights, lifted
Lookin' good!!!

Also who ever keeps there FJ40 parked on Hillsborough St. across from St. Mary's, your truck is amazing! I love the red and black looks so clean. I can't believe you don't have a problem with vandals tho... Trying to talk my buddy with a Sami into a 40.

Are you sure that was the 401 ramp? I think I saw your truck going over 70 via 50 sometime this week....

I see someone driving a lifted 80 with an ARB north on Davis every morning when I go to work. I believe it's green. Anyone here?

I see someone driving a lifted 80 with an ARB north on Davis every morning when I go to work. I believe it's green. Anyone here?

Is it a hot chic driving it? I see it every day too!

Yeppers. That's my wife, Emma. But I didn't put her in that 80 - she got bit by the bug a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, I think she is feeling the pain of having a 16yo vehicle and the "issues" that come with it. As soon as my truck is paid off, I'm afraid it'll be for sale.

:beer: R

Is it a hot chic driving it? I see it every day too!

Green? Jerry's daughter has a green one with ARB and lives off Davis...careful Ramon!!

My mistake it was 70. I just started a new job out there on 50. Still getting use to the new roads.

bwaha...thats what I was thinkin

so you saying you didnt spot me in the silver camry? :lol:
I saw you on 40 the other day and noticed the shortbus and early color combo.

JBschiper and I spotted a lifted gold LX up here on Falls as well that I dont recognize from the group

No ARB on theirs - right? Plus Emma's told me she's seen him about every morning. No way am I going to talk about the daughter of the club's resident gun aficionado. No chance. :)

:beer: R

Anyone know the super clean red 40 near NCSU's campus? He parks on the Hillsborough st. every day.

Wife just told me about a sad sight she seen on the way home.

A white 100 series was in a bad rearender accident on hay street here in Nam.

My company gets there trucks serviced at AutoTek in Garner. There is a black fj80 that sits out there. Really built. 37s, armor all around, arb.

Any one on here??

the only black 80 in the club is Brian's

37's you say..... too small :grinpimp:

Oh wait that's next week

Yea 37s on stock wheels. Rear tire carrier, jerry can rack, huge roof rack, ARB with winch, lockers, cloth interior. Had a couple TLCA and 26.2 stickers on it.

Yea 37s on stock wheels. Rear tire carrier, jerry can rack, huge roof rack, ARB with winch, lockers, cloth interior. Had a couple TLCA and 26.2 stickers on it.

Don't know who it is but someone needs to leave a card on their window.

Does it have a slee rear carrier? If so then I think I met the guy at the last north meets south ride in 08...

Saw a Green 40 on Glenwood today. It appeared to be having some kind of engine trouble as it pulled over in a parking lot. There were people there assisting already. The 40 had the top off and was very clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom