Yes - It is a Disease. My new $500 Cruiser. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spike Strip

Goblin Mode Activated
SILVER Star
Threads
Not too bad -- 7/86. Prolly a blown HG. Just got her home... Had to pop out the key tumbler 'cuz PO didn't have the key and I had to be able to turn the steering to flat-bed it home.

So far, the :princess:, the mother and the brother are threating to have an intervention. :grinpimp:
4wd0002.jpg
4wd0004.jpg
4wd0003.jpg

Don't worry Alf, MUD is the home of MVS [Multiple Vehicle Syndrome] We're here for you.:)

I think Frank and Jose are the only ones in the TrailCrew that don't have at least two cruisers!

So, I guess that backyard of yours that just got used to being big again just got smaller again.

Do I hear WORK PARTY?

Woo Hoo ! I may need it... T/C is probably shot, too. I figured as much ('cuz of the disconnected front driveshaft), but I posted in the 60 section and somebody who knows the truck verified.

No worries, though. This one (if it doesn't go for parts) will be a dog wagon.

Don't worry Alf, MUD is the home of MVS [Multiple Vehicle Syndrome] We're here for you.:)

I think Frank and Jose are the only ones in the TrailCrew that don't have at least two cruisers!

So, I guess that backyard of yours that just got used to being big again just got smaller again.

Do I hear WORK PARTY?

As soon as I get O.T. at work again, I'm going 40 hunting!

As soon as I get O.T. at work again, I'm going 40 hunting!

You see, you see? That's what I'm talking about!:D

Man o man, how times have changed. 10 years ago, I'd have never thought of suggesting 60 owners pick up 'a spare parts' rig. Unthinkable. Of course that's exactly what I ended up doing with my first 40, 23 years ago. My first spare parts rig was $750 with a bad motor. It paid for itself within 3 weeks! Now, with the price of 60s being that low, I guess if you've got the space, it makes as much sense. And it makes a good storage container!

Nice find! Let us know if you part it out and keep the T.C. in mind...;)

I tell ya, it really is a disease: My wife woke me up twice last night (really) 'cuz she said I was grumbling and cursing in my sleep -- I was dreaming about swaping out the cruiser motor!!

:rolleyes:

Looks good for the $.More than one cruiser......sounds good to me! Mike

What are your plans with it? Let's get a build party going and fix her up! Love the color and decals.

Don't exactly know my plans yet -- I was going to part it, but the body/frame is way too nice for that. I have Eraldo's 91K motor out of his 60 (blown HG), and I happen to have the guts to a 38mm t'case, so I will probably just end up getting this one running and keep it stock as the snow-surf-pussy wagon that it is... :D
:hmm:

......so I will probably just end up getting this one running and keep it stock as the snow-surf-pussy wagon that it is... :D
:hmm:

Right click, save! Famous last words!:flipoff2:

Resistance is futile; you'll eventually build it up.:clap:

It's ok, we understand. It's a cruiser thing.;)