For Sale Yamaha Vmax and RZ 350 for Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, it's time for a change and 2 of my bikes are for sale.

1994 Yamaha Vmax 1200 - Not stock! $6,500

1985 Yamaha RZ 350 Kenny Roberts Edition - Not quite stock. $5,000

Both in very nice condition, always garaged, run excellent and well maintained.

PM for more details - If you don't know what these bikes are, you're probably not interested in them.
Vmax and RZrev.JPG
DSCF0171rev.jpg
Vmax and RZ_edited.jpg

bump for a couple of fun scooters!:)

That RZ is a dream of mine. No cash now but someday I'm gonna have one. It'll go perfectly with the 85 cruiser.

bump for a couple of fun scooters!:)

Thanks for the bump. Both bikes are an absolute blast to ride. Kinda like muddin' my FJ40. Not practiacl but a lot of fun.

That RZ is a dream of mine. No cash now but someday I'm gonna have one. It'll go perfectly with the 85 cruiser.

The RZ was dream of mine too. I stumbled across it one day in a local paper and bought it that morning. Nothing quite like a 2 stroke on the power band. Except of course..... the smell and smoke!:)

TTT- What nobody likes Yellow?

I was fond of the RZ when I started getting interested in motorcycles years ago!

They had it in 250 in Japan, as well as 350.

Good luck with the sale(s)!

Mot - No too many guys even know what an RD or RZ is. I'm somewhat surprised by it but it seems that the last street legal 2 stroke sold in the US doesn't get much love. They are an absolute blast to ride tho. Great Power Wheelies. Mega fun to surprise the modern croch rocket guys.

This might help!

Well, it's time for a change and 2 of my bikes are for sale.

1994 Yamaha Vmax 1200 - Not stock! $6,500

1985 Yamaha RZ 350 Kenny Roberts Edition - Not quite stock. $5,000

Both in very nice condition, always garaged, run excellent and well maintained.

PM for more details - If you don't know what these bikes are, you're probably not interested in them.

May I suggest posting at Adventure Rider? Great site, but read the rules for posting ads BEFORE posting. They know what these bikes are and you might find a buyer quickly.

Great bikes, love the 350!

Good luck,

Mike

Anybody ride the Kawasaki triple 2 stroke?

I bought my RZ brand new when I was 17, I still have her today. I rode the bike for 10 years straight from new and put over 100k on it, I almost sold it because at that point it needed a new crankshaft. I decided to keep the bike and put it away until about two years ago. It was in stored for 13 years when I decided to restore the bike. When I first got it out, I treated the tank, clean the carbs a little and replaced the spark plugs. She started on the second kick!

Now fully restored and on the road again...I can't imagine ever selling it. Your bike looks nice, good luck!

Cheers,
Robert

I bought my RZ brand new when I was 17, I still have her today. I rode the bike for 10 years straight from new and put over 100k on it, I almost sold it because at that point it needed a new crankshaft. I decided to keep the bike and put it away until about two years ago. It was in stored for 13 years when I decided to restore the bike. When I first got it out, I treated the tank, clean the carbs a little and replaced the spark plugs. She started on the second kick!

Now fully restored and on the road again...I can't imagine ever selling it. Your bike looks nice, good luck!

Cheers,
Robert

That's great that you've kept it all this time. An old high school buddy has one in his motrocycle dealership that he just restored. Very nice bike. I consider mine a great rider bike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom