WTB: UZJ100 trans *OR* Clapped out 100 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lslc.org
A friend of mine has a well used 2000 100 series and the transmission has gone out in it. He's either looking for a used trans to put in it, or to sell it as is. He said he'd let it go for "salvage value", whatever that is.

Let me know if you've got a lead either way.

Thanks!

Because you need another non-functioning Land Cruiser....

:D

I'll find out.

Hey... they all function. It just depends on what level of functionality you are looking for... :)
By the fall, all but the pig will be running and driving.... so there.
Smart A## :)

Because you need another non-functioning Land Cruiser....

:D

I'll find out.

HA HA HA..... Thats some funny chit right there!

He said $5K.

The other catch is that right now it's in Arkansas. That's where it died. If anyone is serious, I can give you his number.

He said $5K.

The other catch is that right now it's in Arkansas. That's where it died. If anyone is serious, I can give you his number.

Hello my good friend of America. Yes, the Landcruiser TLC 100 is for $5000 USD ameriCan dollars.

It is broken down in arkasas. YOu may send me a check and for extra $1000 USD I will fix transmission and have it shipped to you.

YOu are my only good american friend of hope for the sake of almighty God!!!

Maybe if it had come from him, but since it came form Jason, I will lend it slightly more credence...
Man, this club is just full of 'em... or is that "it" :)

He had a reman trans put in it and it's back in town now. $7500 for it now if someone's interested.

Hey... they all function. It just depends on what level of functionality you are looking for... :)
By the fall, all but the pig will be running and driving.... so there.
Smart A## :)

By the fall....the fall of 2011? I have one of those projects.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom