WTB M416 MILITARY TRAILER (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have an M101CDN I might be convinced to part with. How much are you willing to spend?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Wow, that's purdy...

I have an M101CDN I might be convinced to part with. How much are you willing to spend?View attachment 1042112View attachment 1042113

What's that I see in the garage a second one? Did you get these back when a group buy was in the works or bring them down yourself from the Great White North? All I remember now is the lady on the other end was pretty flakey. Not even sure the group buy went thru. Ended finding a M416 in NM and then a Willys MBT here in AZ. Use the M416 all the time (full of cruiser parts right now). MBT will probably sell to someone who will restore back to original, over seventy years old and part of history. Would be a shame to convert it into anything else.

there was a trailer group buy?! i must of missed that one.

Has there ever been a smooth group buy of anything? :hmm:

Last edited:
If you are willing to drive up and troll Alpine, I saw a nice one for sale back in October..

Had to chuckle at the link to the 2004 M101CDN group buy thread. Pasquale (Desertdude) ended up purchasing two and sold one to me. Love the little trailer! As she sits now with a SOA conversion, hub conversion w/matching Landcruiser rims and tires, electric brakes, lid w/Globetrotter trailer tent, extended tongue, lock n roll coupler and propane tank holder on tongue. It's a little dream to tow.

2013 Mountain Rendezvous.jpg

If you are willing to drive up and troll Alpine, I saw a nice one for sale back in October..
:lol: "I just happened to be in the neighborhood..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom