Wanted WTB LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Looking for a solid LC200 around $40k max. Not real concerned on milage.

Thanks

Last edited:
X2. In Oregon. Have a 3x locked white 80 or 06 white 100 if looking to switch it up.

Check this one out

I've got a clean 2010 under 135K miles, silver ext/gray int, dealer serviced, new tires, North Texas truck, due for a windshield, $39,000. I flew to purchase in Amarillo a month ago and last week my wife decided she doesn't like the dark interior.

The ones posted on this thread in Nampa, ID and Houston TX are both 2010's that seem well cared for and are ~25k. The 2013+ out there seem to be going for closer to 40k.
edit: nvm those are 570's.

Last edited:
The ones posted on this thread in Nampa, ID and Houston TX are both 2010's that seem well cared for and are ~25k. The 2013+ out there seem to be going for closer to 40k.
edit: nvm those are 570's.
Since you're a self-appointed analyst on what's well cared for in the used 200 Series world, why have you overlooked my 2010 Land Cruiser?

Since you're a self-appointed analyst on what's well cared for in the used 200 Series world, why have you overlooked my 2010 Land Cruiser?

hahaha my apologies. I haven't even been looking at the Toyota version because the prices have deviated so much from the lx570. Anyway I had talked to both of the sellers I mentioned and had looked at the vin's on lexusowners, so there was a little bit of diligence involved.

Getting ready to post this very clean 2008.

Will send you a message.

120C6B11-D7E7-490C-80BF-A8DA2C7F2C09.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom