Wanted WTB - FJ40 doors - half-doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mangai-rollin.com
I am in the process of refurbing my 9.73 FJ40. After it is repainted, it will likely live with the top off for the majority of its life. I'd like to source an extra set of doors to make a set of half doors ahead of having it painted. ...or purchase a set that have already been converted. I am in Portland, OR but the work is being done in Baja, MX. I am willing to drive to pick up (or possible MudShip) anywhere in the Western US.

Iphone pics8-5-14 1094.JPG

I have a set of rust free doors that are from a rolled 40. I was going to make 1/2 doors out of them but will not get to it most likely. The window frames are tweaked so they would be a tough fix for full doors, but great candidates for 1/2. They are the same style as your pic, the lift handle, not the earlier twist. The doors are up in Vernonia at my shop, but I live in Portland out by Tanasbourne. Can get pics in the next couple days if you are interested. -Matt

I peeled back the weather stripping, there is a little scale but no holes or thin spots where they like to rust.. It's too bad the top part of the window frames are bent but it is what it is. $350

I peeled back the weather stripping, there is a little scale but no holes or thin spots where they like to rust.. It's too bad the top part of the window frames are bent but it is what it is. $350
Did these get sold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom