Wanted WTB- early 40 fuel line from pump to carb (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Goforth

SILVER Star
Threads
I ordered this one from SOR but you can see it’s for a carb that has input on side, not front. Hoping to find one where it I can bolt up to the D40 carb.
BD54CDCD-A7EA-4F76-8E40-6B948A1C0BF8.jpeg

D49BD087-D061-4265-AA42-0249ACFBD916.jpeg

Not sure which year this is for.
Also, I ordered a glass bowl filter on eBay years ago. Just got around to installing and found the fitting was not right. It’s for a press on hose. When I went to back out fitting, looks like someone either rigged this or it’s supposed to have the press on hose from filter to pump. If anyone has a proper glass filter, I’m interested. In mean time I just used a new metal one to connect all fuel lines.
4531DDA2-929B-4A71-932E-9AEF32BB30C4.jpeg

I ordered this one from SOR but you can see it’s for a carb that has input on side, not front. Hoping to find one where it I can bolt up to the D40 carb. View attachment 2406362
View attachment 2406363
Not sure which year this is for.
Also, I ordered a glass bowl filter on eBay years ago. Just got around to installing and found the fitting was not right. It’s for a press on hose. When I went to back out fitting, looks like someone either rigged this or it’s supposed to have the press on hose from filter to pump. If anyone has a proper glass filter, I’m interested. In mean time I just used a new metal one to connect all fuel lines.
View attachment 2406364
You can order a new fuel filter housing for less than 10$ and just put your glass on it to have a new glass one. A replacement filter I believe cost more than buying the whole assembly from the dealer new.

You can order a new fuel filter housing for less than 10$ and just put your glass on it to have a new glass one. A replacement filter I believe cost more than buying the whole assembly from the dealer new.
Dang @Casey E you’re a genius. I literally bolted a new one without thinking to reuse the glass. Thanks for seeing this from a different angle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom