WTB Clean Rust Free Fj60 in California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pretty sure i know of a 60 and 62 for you. they're definetly in better shape than the red 60 i got from you. LOL :lol:

Which is, ironically, in MUCH better shape than the engine stand, I mean cruiser, that the 2H is in now! Bump for what will be one sweet ride when the conversion is done. Oh, and NO RUST, please.

you doing the swap for doggie david? would be cool.

i checked on the 62 today. no rust but lots of scratches and small dents. :frown:definetly needs a paint job.

Moondog, where are you located? I have a nice fj60 and am thinking of doing a diesel swap or propane. would like to hear about your plans. I am in the Los Angeles area. let me know if you are interested in a pow wow session. thanks - Miles

Moondog - I have a clean, rust-free '62. Any interest in that? Located in Sacramento.

She ended up purchasing one of the 60's we were working on. It is really clean and she got a smoking deal. I look forward to seeing a diesel in there!

Seth_O, Have you posted your 62 in the for sale section? I am in Davis and am curious what you're asking and would like to see some photos. Send me a PM.

nevermind, found it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom