WTB 94-97 Cruiser Northeast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im looking for a 94-97 cruiser stock or close to stock. Must have lockers already looked at 2 this week without. Cash in hand for the right cruiser would prefer green with leather and 3 rd row. Mileage is not a big issue. Repodevil@aol.com

sorry lockers is a must for me anybody else

One of these two trucks will be sold. I had planned to sell the cruiser but got a good offer on the mog but wont know if it's sold for a couple weeks. If I sell the cruiser before then I may not sell the mog. If it's something your interested in let me know. Its a 97 with lockers. 109k. Great condition. New toyos. Just did front axle service including new brakes last year. Send me an IM or just email me at adam9091@comcast.net I don't know where you are but I'm in southern NH.

If anyone wants the mog is a 78 with a turbo diesel and lockers of course. I'd rather keep it though but anything is for sale!

ry%3D320

Here's one for you. Not in the NE, but has no rust. I can put the stock suspension back in if you want.

I have a 97 LX450 with lockers and a 94 FZJ80 with lockers for sale in NC. Let me know if that is to far for you.

Tim

i prefer a 94 locked with leather if it is too far i will have it shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom