Wrenching Day & BBQ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As I need to replace (at least) the CV boot on the 06' LC and CV Kurt needs to install his new winch, would the club be interested in a day of :wrench: wrenching and Cheer, Beer, Food etc.) I'll make my house available and pick up the food and drink tab if interested?

Anyone else have a project that needs to be accomplished...LC wise. No windows or lawn service, laundry etc.

P1010623.jpg

Im in when and where....

I would like to help but may be the wrong person as I have only done this to my 4 runner. The removal process and CV joint is slightly different. I can help with other stuff and will show if you still want to do this. Let us know!

I'm guessing a Saturday would work best for this "Event"? Would June be a good month? start late morning cook some burgers,dogs and work on some trucks.

Current projects
1) CV boot on the 06' LCD
2) Kurts Bumper & Winch install
3) ???

Ill come help out just say when and where

Dan

The only stuff I have to do requires potentially some down time so I'm kind of bound to doing those projects at my house.

If the timing works out I'd be happy to lend a hand wrenching or manning the grill.

I'm guessing a Saturday would work best for this "Event"? Would June be a good month? start late morning cook some burgers,dogs and work on some trucks.

This coming Saturday or Sunday (2nd or 3rd) would work for me... as well the either Saturday or Sunday the next weekend (9-10). Beyond that, things get crazy for me (work travel to London, fly fishing club events, vacation trip to the bay area).

-- Kurt

So would June 9th work for the wrenching day? Please let me know if your interested so I can make sure to have enough food & cheer on hand.

Anyone else have a project for that day?

Thanks
Keith

That won't work for me as I will be camping with the scouts that wknd. I won't be able to come til after our rubicon trip:frown: on the 15th. Sorry would love to be there. Have fun.

Well...I think it's best we move this idea to later in the year. Thanks to those who expressed interest, but I know as we move closer to summer everyones schedule gets more hectic. Maybe sometime after July.

Thanks
Keith

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom