Wooooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yes sir

Ya, had mr Woody set us up, going to feature it in PMC newsletter and see if there is enough interest to keep it going.

Afterall, our own site is... limited.

Thank You Woody!

Just got the newsletter today and thought I would come check the new section out. Thanks Tony and Woody for setting it up!

Brian

you're welcome now be sure to check out the TLCA section and sign up for the free drawing... but better hurry, I'll be asking Mr Woody to pull a winner today!

Got the news letter. Read about this site so here I am checking it out.
Niiiiiice.
A regular stop now.
Thanks Tony and Woody!
GO PMC.
Russ in California :cool:

Got the newsletter but have not read it yet...just found you guys while straying from tech. Good to know. Now someone schedule a snow ride between Dec 27-30 cause I'm in:D

Dan... be sure to attend the Pillsbury Mud Run in Feb... usually always end up in snow... and the Covelo to Clearlake run has not been successful due to snow for the last two years. We are thinking of actually pushing it further out into the year just so we can actually make the loop.

or you could suggest a day and location, post it here and see if there is any interest.

I'm up for a mud/snow run in jan/feb. I take it those two will be in the newsletter?

Dave

yes, info on the Mud run for Feb will be in January newsletter... it would have been in this one but the date was not yet firm.

if I was to guess, I'd say Feb 12.... but its up to Trail leader Tim W.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom