Wing Night Tuesday May 9 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This would be the night of regularly scheduled chicken pickin'. Whose interested?

My son has soccer at 6:15, so if I make it, won't be until 7:45ish.

Can't make Tuesday, Kerry S got a girls night. If the night changes to Wednesday I'm in. I think there is a game on as well probably really busy

Ibex

i wouldnt mind a change to Wednesday. chicken and a post playoffs riot sound like a time

If the playoffs are on, chances are the place will be slammed, nothing against the game but it will be GAME CENTRAL. I also presume some people have hockey plans already.

there seem to be a few scheduling conflicts with some MVPS. I provide 3 options:

a) it may be make sense to change to the 16th (tuesday next week)
b) or we look at a place that may not be filled for hockey (my experience is that the bars are less busy than anticipated for the games, but STA only has a few pubs, and that place is typically packed for reg. hockey games, I would be on a busy night there, but who knows). Downtown pubs have been less busy than anticipated ime.
c) we sit in a circle roast some weenies and drink beer in some remote location.

I like A, but I'll have the same issue any Tuesday or Thursday til mid June with kids soccer.

I like C, provided the remote location is fire pit in my back yard, at 7:30pm. Only 17deg tomorrow, but we have lots of wood to burn...

Do we have a group today?
Tuesday at 7:30, so Jason can make it?

I may ride out, or drive there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom