SOLD Windsor, CA: 4) Gen 5 Stealth Series wheels with 285/17 Cooper AT3 brand new (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dirtyboots

Atrocious Driving
Threads
For sale:
4) brand new unmounted never driven on Gen 5 stealth series wheels in gunmetal
4) 285/70/17 Cooper At3
24) Gen 5 security lugs and socket
Backspacing fits on 80 Series Landcruiser. Please check and confirm if it will fit on a Tacoma, 4Runner, or Tundra?

I mounted one and didn't like the color, or size on my 80. The wheel that I mounted has slight scratching on the inside of the hub (see pic

Last edited:
$1500 as is

These need to be balanced, again. AAA used adhesive weights and when I was rolling these out for pics one of the weights was laying on the floor of the garage where the tires were located. It's possible it was just an extra weight that got stuck on the inside somehow, and wasn't installed. I can't figure out which wheel the weights came from, there's no mark or residual adhesive on the inside of the wheels. It's possible it was a sh*tty install. I don't know what happened. What I do know is I would prefer to sell these at a cheaper price rather than deal with the shop and take the time and effort to run them back and forth. If no interest I will rebalance and the price will reflect.

There's nothing that says good planning and financial genius like buying wheels first then finding a vehicle to put them on! Thanks for noticing these are Gen 5s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom