Windrock, Who's Goin?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I like the sounds of that Jesse! :) I'm beginning to think full sliders and bumpers should really be on my truck for this run! :)

Chris

We can get you space at the campground right next door (see the post above). I'll try to find out the cost of camping there, and get the GPS coordinates.

I'd like to go...friend of UncleJesse on here. Looking forward to it...I'll probably have my brother-in-law with me, as well.

Where's everyone camping? Need reservations?

Chris

I just called Benny at 865-335-1930 and he said he has plenty of full hookups available for these dates. Is this we want to stay for sure?

Chris

Bennys camp is right beside where we are staying ,at Tims family's house.couple of hundred feet if I remember correct.

k, me and Jesse and Buffy are planning to stay there. Is everyone arriving on Wednesday and first rides will be Thursday? No riding on Sunday?

Chris

Indian Creek Campground is right up the road from our destination. You drive right by it (it's on the left going in), and continue less than a mile past it to get to Ricks house. Ricks will off to the left from the country road, and you'll probably see the IPOR trucks, etc., about 100 feet down the gravel driveway (on the left) at Ricks.

Dwight - since you and Norm are coming in so late, we'll think of something obvious for you guys to spot near the entrance - maybe Cam will flop his truck, or Richard will leave some mangled body parts, something... :flipoff2:

So, see the attached website for Indian Creek, which has directions on it, and let me know if there are any questions. On the MapQuest map that loads, note the fork right there at Indian Creek. I can't remember if the fork is right before, or right after Indian Creek campground, but you want to take the left fork in the road and just follow the road on in to Ricks/Bennys.

One other thing - I recommend that everyone take I40 through Knoxville, then once through/past the main part of town take the Pellissippi Parkway (162) into and through Oak Ridge and 62 on into Oliver Springs to Windrock.

Indian Creek RV Resort, Oliver Springs TN,* Coal Creek OHV Park

LET'S GO WHEELIN':bounce:

Last edited:
Benny's is just a tad bit past Ricks farther down the road - really just about a hundred yards if that - just keep driving straight. Don't know if Benny's is marked, but you won't miss all of the IPOR trucks, trailers, etc. at Ricks; there may even be a drunk or two in the road...:grinpimp:

PM me and I'll pass my cell and my cousin's cell #, just in case you get lost.

About 4 of us are getting in Tuesday, the rest of the group throughout the day Wednesday, I think. the four of us will be doing some wheeling Wednesday. At least Lance and I are heading out Saturday. Think most of the rest are heading out Sunday.

k, me and Jesse and Buffy are planning to stay there. Is everyone arriving on Wednesday and first rides will be Thursday? No riding on Sunday?

Chris

Just to clear things up, Buffy is with me not Chris!!

Back off Chris, she's mine :hillbilly:

Besides, I thought you were bringing your own wife this time?

calling the shop today, hope they have good news for me. Otherwise Buffy is gonna get pretty mad at me when I suggest we wheel her Jetta

LOL...Buffy isn't hitched yet brotha! :) Jamie will be there Thursday night most likely...when are you riding again?

Chris

You havent seen 1/2 of it LOL:grinpimp:

He's not kidding. I cut out more after those pics were taken. All said I think I cut out 7 feet worth of frame. It's not as cool as it was before, but it's 850lbs lighter... now to put it back together... when are we leaving Tim(2)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom