Will 2011 Tundra Wheels w/ 275/65/18 fit a UZJ100 2002 ? (1 Viewer)

Looking at purchasing 2011 Tundra Wheels w/ 275/65/18 tires for my UZJ100, just wanted to confirm they would fit and if there are any issues that anyone knows about before pulling the trigger on these. I know the Center caps will have to be swapped, but that is no issue.

Last edited:

ChuckB

SILVER Star
Semi-related question as I'm thinking about buying a set of tundra wheels as well. I have chrome stock 18's and would therefore need to change my lug nuts for aesthetic reasons. Anything specific I should know or can I just pick up a set a stock none chrome lug nuts for a LC or Tundra?

Last edited:
Semi-related question as I'm thinking about buying a set of tundra wheels as well. I have chrome stock 18's and would therefore need to change my lug nuts for aesthetic reasons. Anything specific I should know or can I just pick up a set a stock none chrome lug nuts for a LC or Tundra?

90% of lugs are chrome for durability of the finish. Just run the same lug nuts. Toyota lugs are nice and expensive.
If you get black lugs just know in a year or 2 you will be seeing alot more rust on them then the chrome.
After you put center cap on you don't see much of lugs anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom