Who's making bumpers for (08-11) LX 570 at the moment? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are there any shops selling ARB bumpers in your region?
There are multiple 4x4 shops in Ontario and Quebec that are ARB dealers. Just search for dealers in ARbusa.com

I had emailed Dissent hoping that they were shipping after the first of the year, but no luck. They are still waiting to test fit on the earlier year models (08-12?) before they can start shipping. I really like Dissents design so I guess I'll be waiting around until they are shipping them. I don't live close enough to go to their shop and definitely can't weld.

I have a Donbinson up front and an ARB in the back. Both technically for the LC but many bumpers that would fit a similar year cruiser will fit an LX with a little work.
View attachment 1988350
View attachment 1988352

Hi, nice lx mod! I have couple questions regarding added weight from front and end bumpers.

What’s the weight of your new front and rear bumper?
Did you make any adjustment for AHC systems for added weight?
Is there any problem from AHC after the mod?

Hi, nice lx mod! I have couple questions regarding added weight from front and end bumpers.

What’s the weight of your new front and rear bumper?
Did you make any adjustment for AHC systems for added weight?
Is there any problem from AHC after the mod?

Thanks.
Not sure on the weights, figured I would deal with it if it became a problem.
Yes, I added 30mm spacers in the rear after putting on the rear bumper just as a precaution.
No, AHC has worked fine.

Thanks.
Not sure on the weights, figured I would deal with it if it became a problem.
Yes, I added 30mm spacers in the rear after putting on the rear bumper just as a precaution.
No, AHC has worked fine.

Thanks for your reply! I used to think about the overweight arb bumper may cause malfunction to AHC system. I even planned to swap heavy duty coil springs on the lx. LOL

My experience is short time-wise, only about 6 months with the Slee rear...I’m running the ARB front plus a winch, Bud built stage 4 aluminum armor, rear Slee bumper (and my spare is heavier than stock), plus running the 40 gal aux tank which stays mostly full. So far, I’ve had no issues with AHC and just from several short trips per day, it drops and raises from N to L and back again, and I cycle through H a couple times per week too.
I’ve only had a trailer behind me a few times and the tongue weight is a few hundred for sure, but again no issues.

Ive yet to do any spacers but I likely will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom