Who the hell are you? ( intros ) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi All,
I’m new to the forum but loving it!
I have loved Land Cruisers as long as I can remember and I’m finally in the market for one! (Most likely a 60 series diesel)
I would love to be able to get some input - maybe buy someone coffee and pick their brain (respecting all the regulations in place of course) or I would be happy to pay for some consulting if someone is interested.
I’m in the Red Deer area but I am flexible.
I’m 21 and this would be not only my first cruiser, but also my first vehicle so I want to do it right.
Thanks all!
Jackson

Welcome. Any specific questions.

Thank you!
I have many questions (most of which are being answered as I make my way through the forums), however at the moment my main concern is that I don’t miss anything important on a vehicle I’m looking at and trying to make sure that I’m paying a fair value for the vehicle. I don’t anticipate ever selling, but if I needed to at some point it would be really nice to know that I could recoup my purchase price.
Do you think my best bet would be to start a “price check” thread on the vehicles I’m looking at? (there are two - an ‘83 bj60 and an ‘86 hj60)
Thanks again
Jackson

Thank you!
I have many questions (most of which are being answered as I make my way through the forums), however at the moment my main concern is that I don’t miss anything important on a vehicle I’m looking at and trying to make sure that I’m paying a fair value for the vehicle. I don’t anticipate ever selling, but if I needed to at some point it would be really nice to know that I could recoup my purchase price.
Do you think my best bet would be to start a “price check” thread on the vehicles I’m looking at? (there are two - an ‘83 bj60 and an ‘86 hj60)
Thanks again
Jackson
Ya start a thread in the forum and you’ll get help and support for sure.

Hmm an 80 and a diesel 60 eh? Interesting

Hi everyone,

This is kind of a re-intro for me. I sold my cruiser a few years back an went a bit 'MIA' due to work and life stuff however I'm looking to get back on the Cruiser scene again. I had an '85 BJ70 which I sold but and will be getting into another one soon. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hosam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom