Who the hell are you? ( intros ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey fellow cruiser addicts!

My name is Nathan... I met Michael at 4wheel auto last week and we got to talking about Oil Country Cruisers... thought id introduce myself here! I have a 1986 HJ60 LHD, has a JDM Driveline (12HT and H55F from an HJ61).... OME Dakar springs, 33" General grabbers on TRD Beadlock rims, ARB Bumper, Warn 8274 Winch, Safari Snorkel, Custom Rear bumper/tire carrier, 3" exhaust, Rear slideout drawer system, ARB fridge.... and a whole lotta other stuff I forgot about! Would love to meet up for a coffee night if you guys do that!

See you on the trails!
Cruiser.jpg

I love love love your 60....... seriously nice and exactly as it should be.

Wicked, even repainted in one of my favorite colors! Come on out next beer and wings night.

Hi Nate.

Don't forget to add your rig to the 80 Series Google map! You can see all the 80 series around the world. Add yours!! Need a google log in to add to the map, no google login? PM me and I'll add your rig. Just need your vehicle year any general location.

Click here > 80 Series Land Cruisers of the World!!

Hey everyone,

Looks like it's been quite sometime since the last post here so hopefully people are still active- my name is Paul, I live just north east of Grande Prairie, I've had a 1993 1HDT 80 series for around 2 years now, just trying to get it tuned up so I can go play again. Would love to meet up with other cruisers and get some awesome overlanding trips up around here. Lots of fun goat trails and such in the area for sure. No pictures handy but I'll get some posted, he's a garage king right now dealing with some boost compensation issues..

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum. We are not so active on it sometimes, but we are all lurking, working in our busy seasons and waiting for something to happen. I grew up in GP so good to see someone putting Toyota on the map up there! Post your pics.

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum. We are not so active on it sometimes, but we are all lurking, working in our busy seasons and waiting for something to happen. I grew up in GP so good to see someone putting Toyota on the map up there! Post your pics.

Thanks! I get working in the busy season- feels like I'm always in that season. There is a Prado up here as well, but I haven't had a chance to talk to the owner. I'm actually North East of Teepee Creek but figured to make it easier I'd say GP ;)

Here's a few pictures of Balthasar:

IMG_7504.jpg

IMG_7505.jpg

Hey guys, I came across this club from someone on Kijiji. I have an extensive Land Cruiser history with a random Toyota in the mix.
I live in St Albert and would love to join in on some wheeling.
My previous cars/trucks (I still own the 40)
0IxkBkd.jpg

My previous 100 series

My current 200
LVdBqV7.jpg

the commuter is a 2017 Subaru WRX

Hey guys, I came across this club from someone on Kijiji. I have an extensive Land Cruiser history with a random Toyota in the mix.
I live in St Albert and would love to join in on some wheeling.
My previous cars/trucks (I still own the 40)
0IxkBkd.jpg

My previous 100 series

My current 200
LVdBqV7.jpg

the commuter is a 2017 Subaru WRX

It was I who you found on Kijiji.
Welcome to the forum and nice ride. Despite what the old timers around here say.

nice lexus.

I saw that 470 a while ago for sale. isn't that 40 also for sale on kijiji.

Nice rigs! Welcome to our corner. Hopefully a meetup next week and maybe some wheeling in the near future!

21A5F0CD-F1D6-4290-B084-9A937768C38D.jpeg
Names Scott. From nanton but live in Calgary now. I’m not new to Toyota’s but kinda new to landcruisers. I have a 97 lx450.
6” slee
35” maxxis Trepadors
Arb bumpers and factory lockers. I have a whole lot of other goodies too.
Here’s a picture from just this morning with some Jeep buddies of mine.

View attachment 1795507 Names Scott. From nanton but live in Calgary now. I’m not new to Toyota’s but kinda new to landcruisers. I have a 97 lx450.
6” slee
35” maxxis Trepadors
Arb bumpers and factory lockers. I have a whole lot of other goodies too.
Here’s a picture from just this morning with some Jeep buddies of mine.

Thanks for stopping by. May want to check out the rmlca. Less of a drive for meetings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom