Who owns this rig? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.octagonmma.com
I see it in my neighborhood from time to time. I'm in Uptown near Fitzhugh and Travis. Just curious as it is a sweet 40.

I expected to see a pic of our white cruiser, we've been at Crush & Sangria the last 2 or 3 Saturday & Sundays. :cool:

I see that 40 in the area often. I have seen that one with either Omar (black dude with dreds) or a similar one with a good looking girl driving.

Omar wanted to barter out with us once upon a time, personal trainer time for upgrades/labor.
Saw him at Dubliner back a few years ago, quite often, and again on White Rock bike trail.
Russ wasn't much into the body/trainer thing, LOL! Nice guy, though.

Omar had a black 40 the last time I saw him at a meeting....he had just finished it...pretty sharp.

That's not Omar's. I saw Omar in his a couple of weeks ago. The registration comes back to a Darby Stoneham.

Don't ask me how I know that......

That's not Omar's. I saw Omar in his a couple of weeks ago. The registration comes back to a Darby Stoneham.

Don't ask me how I know that......

Very sneaky.

I've seen Omar a few times down here in my neighborhood. A really good looking rig. I need to get mine out more for more than drag racing and burnout contests.

Ed

I saw Omar yesterday. His rear sill is still rotting out..........

More sightings in the neighborhood..........my neighbor now tells me he wants a "really cool jeep" because he often sees one up at Potbelly sandwiches on Knox/75, or around the corner from us. Apparently a girl drives this rig and he was checking them both out, so he calls me and says that "cool jeep" he wants is right around the corner and I should look at it and hopefully, the driver. Guess what? Same rig. I had to inform his uneducated ass that it is a 40 he wants, and I have one under build in my garage, which he has looked at 50, 000 times by now.

Is it me or does he not get it?

Omar's 80 and 40 are in the neighborhood regularly so I don't think he's moved.

so who's is it?

now I am curios!

Well tell them to look out for me. I'm 50 yards from them, although it seems that place has a For Sale sign in the yard now and I have not seen the 40 in a while. Briefly I would see a brown haired dude driving a similar nice, tan 40 around our neighborhood, without the ARB front. He's gone too.

Hello alex, are you still in the area?

Pic of the FJ

Here is a pic of the FJ! Will post some more later :)
FJ.jpg

Bring it to the meeting tonite....Papas BBQ on NW Hwy.....7 ish

Hey Darby! Still at the corner of Travis at Fitzhugh. My 40 is mostly done with it's V8 conversion, finally, after saying **** it and going with an entirely new wiring harness. All that's really left is to mount the BMW seats in it, fab an exhaust, and get a rollcage from MT. Everything else is just buttoning up and bolt-ins. "Frankenstein" runs nice too. I guess I'm gonna paint it tan like yours and rhino line the inside.

Debating whether or not to SOA and shackle reversal as there's a nice 220 MIG welder in the shop now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom