Who needs a rollbar material? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It looks like there are a few folks ready to buy some tube. Last time the topic came up there were a few down in WPB that were wanting a cage. Anyone have a killer deal on tube? I am waiting for a few quotes from the Melbourne area.

Any one ready for a roll cage party?

Bret

Bret,

You might want to touch base with Eric near Gainesville - I remember his price on 2" DOM being half as much as what I was being charged for 1 3/4" SWC. Not 100% sure if he actually received DOM - but either way I remember it was a much better price.

Post up what you find in Melbourne. I'll be doing some tube work early next year - 1 3/4" stuff.

Bill.

I got 2 18' sticks of DOM in 1.5" and 2.0". Paid approx $200 for them.

I've been quoted $3.50-ish a foot for 1.75x.120 in 20-ish foot sticks. They only have DOM though, no HREW

I'll be ordering thru you or Eric next time... $1.50 cheaper than what I paid for HREW. I was ticked but in a rush so....

I've been quoted $3.50-ish a foot for 1.75x.120 in 20-ish foot sticks. They only have DOM though, no HREW

Last call

I am looking at getting the tube, it should work out to $2.50-ish a foot. DOM 1.75X.120, let me know sooner than later.

Bret

That's an outstanding price! I know you put some time in coming up with this deal. Too bad I don't need any tube.

Most of the credit should go to Al and crew, I was just the impatient guy wanting to buy tube! We are still trying to get that price firm, I got a different quote than Al did from the same store, I may wait till he can call and sweet talk them back to the original price. Either way still a good price.

Bret

Bret,

At that price I'd be interested in two or three 20' sticks - but wondering about transport. Depending on location that's only able to be picked up by trailer. I'm desperately trying to save money for fuel to make the 11/10 alpha run so that might be a hand off option? Not a priority for me - but dang I'd like to do some mods to the 40 this Winter. If it's not convenient I'll just wait till next year.

Bill.

If only I had checked one last time, They found a different source with a pretty good price :) we ordered HREW at $1.27 a foot at lunchtime. We ordered almost 500' so there may be some left over. Worst case scenario I am going to rent a car hauler from u-haul and trailer it back from Jax. For the price I can't complain.

Sorry I missed your post before the order. I can get you the sources if needed.

Bret

No worries Bret - it's not a priority right now. With exception to some excessive rear end hopping at extreme vertical angles - my 40 is doing really well right now, and so what if it's not purty - it's a sik wheeling machine.

Wahoooo.... we should be getting it today..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom