Who is going to Marlin Roundup? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I should make it ;)

Excited to note that the person who put Land Use on the PMC map will be attending the Round Up with me... Yes my friends, the original PMC Land Use Chair Bud Riley will be riding shotgun on what should be another epic event.

If you are not familiar with the antics of PMC Land Use Chairman Bud Riley, I suggest you pull some early PMC newsletter and catch up. :)

Andy, please bring me a box of cactus beverage if you can.

We'll be heading in from the Tahoe side on Thursday (just FYI).

Excited to note that the person who put Land Use on the PMC map will be attending the Round Up with me... Yes my friends, the original PMC Land Use Chair Bud Riley will be riding shotgun on what should be another epic event.

If you are not familiar with the antics of PMC Land Use Chairman Bud Riley, I suggest you pull some early PMC newsletter and catch up. :)

I got the goods Tony bring $100 cash

you want a case right?

thanks Andy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom