White knuckle sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody have sliders from white knuckle? Trying to install it and the driver's side front is proving to be near impossible. Anybody have any experience with getting this nut on? It's the top nut for the driver's side front U bolt
PXL_20210608_205421727.jpg

Well... if you can't back the bolt out a little you will need to cut the U bolt or get a shorter one.

My guess, because I'm not there, back the U bolt out about half an inch and put the nut on.

Did this get resolved?

Also, why does White Knuckle use U-bolts instead of standard bolts? Is there an advantage here?

"Bloody Knuckle" seems more appropriate.

FWIW, you can usually get locally fabb'd weld-on sliders for way less than bolt-ons and shipping. I know I paid like $600 for the ones on my Tundra, with hoops and everything. Weld on is superior in every way except for ease of removal.

I did get the sliders on eventually. I had to put a prybar to the KDSS hardlines and pry it away from the frame after unbolting them from the frame in order to get enough working space for the u-bolt nuts to slide in. The install was difficult and I didn't like having to pry on those KDSS lines, but the product is overall great. It's one of the best looking sliders for the 460 in my opinion. I would get the flat version (vs the angled) if I had to do it again

On why they used U-bolts, no idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom