which run ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is anyone from PMC going rubithon ? which runs ? where is Roger ?

Roger is set for Tuesday...
I'll be going in with the Mog crew...
Micheal is going in rogue on Wed.

Lots of PMC guys going in, just various runs.

I am looking for experienced folks who might to work comm with Brian Barrington, Friday morning run.

If you are going and have not registered, please do so ASAP.

Also, Mudrak is donating an Orion Transfer Case...
OrangeFJ45 is donating a stock transfer case...
and Peesalot is donating a Warn winch (that ought to confuse him).

Hey Guys

Newbie to PMC... joined earlier this year. Happy to be a part of the crew!! I was really interested in the Rubiton but dont know a whole lot about it. Not probably the experiance level you are looking for but not a dumb ass either.

Anywhere I can find out more info?

THanks!
Damon

dtrain , type in rubithon pics on your main url search bar and you will get lots of info with write ups too. you will love it , cmon and go.

Tony , what ? , I am ready and actually still have my stash cash for the winch so let me know I will gladly show up with it.

Mudrak was unaware he was donating an orion.

Mr. Dremmens , are you going early or late wed. ?/ I may just hook up with you and go , we were gonna gravel camp at spillway wed. night but would love to go in with ya and maybe get 1/2 way or all .

Going in Wed. afternoon/night just past the gatekeeper and watch the morning run go by while waiting for Georg. Look for Old Glory

20 dollars in raffle tics if you have coffe and any kinda food ready as you watch morning run go by...

John
We will have hot coffee not to sure about hot food but we will have plenty of cold beer. Your more than welcome to join us on Wednesday. Like I said we will be heading in and staying the night just past the gatekeeper or at the top of the bowl to watch the morning run, then wait for Georg. Look for the United States flag on a mini. We should be at Loon around 5.
Joaquin

Oh ya, I will also be bringing some homemade wine and don't expect it to last past the first night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom