where's all the hoosier cruisers from? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm not a member yet. Will be when the wife let's me have the money. ? on that though do you first have to be a member of the TLCA.

Anyway I'm here in Brazil, IN, and was just wondering where the rest of you are from and how many of you are there?

Thanks for turning me on to this place Jim.

Check out the website at hoosiercruiser.org.... there is a bunch of information about membership. Members are scattered all over Indiana, from way south by Kentucky to way north by Michigan (several guys around Indy area). And yes, you should become a member of TLCA. If you have any more specific questions, post them up here and someone will do their best to answer them. Hope that helps, Luke

peebles,
Hey there and Welcome. See my sign for HC's web site.

Hope to see you at the August event.

according to the web site there is 18 of you as members but it don't list where everyone is from.

I will be trying to get to the next meet. I still haven't had my rig off road.

The web site is a work in progress as we use to have a page that detailed the general location of everyone.
I do know that there are 10+ in Indpls, 3+ in Bloomington, 3+ in Evansville, 1+ is Elkhart areas.

If your interested on coming to Badland prior to next meeting I'm sure there are people that would meet you to break the cherry. :grinpimp:

I may be interested in that a friend of mine wants me to haul his rig up to zooki melt.

My first post in the club section, damn I'm slippin'!

I am from Indy, as is Clint (Pres), Jimmy (jklubes here) Dave Thompson, Dave Rainbolt, and A.J (Polak). Probably fergot somebody, got me bell rung over the weekend, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Besides the next meeting/ride at Badlands, some of us will be at the 4x4 Jamboree here at the fairgrounds.

I'd like to hook up with you guys on your next ride at The Badlands...when you think it will be ?

Next Event at Badlands

85CruiserGuy,
We'll be at Badlands on Sept 10th and 11th.

Hope to see you there.

Dag-on-it!

Jimmy! Change your friggin' Avatar! I'm finding it real difficult to concentrate on the posts! :grinpimp:

Hello everyone. I live in Indy and plan on being at Badlands in Sept.

Hey Toyman, PM with a phone number, I live west near Eagle Creek, and Polak is a regular in my shop/garage. We should get together!

Welcome to all that are new I hope to see you guys there on saturday the 10th if I get my sliders done I might drive.Don't want to bend any thing else up the 97 is to nice to mess up. :frown:

Jim change your Avtar back I wasn't done yet!!!!!!!!

peebles24 said:
Jim change your Avtar back I wasn't done yet!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pst!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom