Where to get my tires put on wheels... in Bozeman (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bozeman locals,

I just picked up a new set of 5 wheels and I want to get them mounted on my rig. The new wheels came with some crappy tires that I don't want. I will be reusing my current Ko2s which are mounted on my current rims. So the question is, where should i get this done? and how much is it going to cost me? Obviously i'm going to call around but i figure you guys would probably have some ideas of who to trust in town since.. you know.. this hobby involves doing a lot with tires haha.

Process:
Removed old tires from new rims
Remove Ko2s from stock rims
Install Ko2s on new rims.

That's 10 dismounts and 5 mounts/balance. I bought my tires from Big O and they should be willing to balance them for free.

Any advice is welcome! TIA

Hello,

I had my last two sets that I bought on the internet done at Big O tire. High twenty's to dismount, remount and balance each tire?

I know someone that went to Firestone and had to go back more that once for balance reasons.

I would also check Tire World my boss uses them all of the time, never any problems!

Good luck and let me know who you ended up using and how much it cost! Thx!

Hello,

I had my last two sets that I bought on the internet done at Big O tire. High twenty's to dismount, remount and balance each tire?

I know someone that went to Firestone and had to go back more that once for balance reasons.

I would also check Tire World my boss uses them all of the time, never any problems!

Good luck and let me know who you ended up using and how much it cost! Thx!

Thanks for this info! Did some calling around and Big O charges $4 to dismount per tire plus $3.50 to dispose of the tires if you don't want them

The charge $15 per tire to mount and balance. Seems pretty fair to me. I'm going to have them dismount the tires tomorrow and then paint the wheels and have them mount and balance them later on

Damn, $15 per tire to mount and balance is pretty good! I will have 5 new tires coming in the near future for a project vehicle and already have the wheels with no tires on them! $15 X 5 tires mounted and balanced = $75, not bad!! Thx and good luck, Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom