When is it enough...? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey uberhahn ..

a 62 is the ultimate family vehicle for safety.

You won't get stuck in bad weather..

lots of room for kiddies and their toys!

Automatic.. even the wife can drive it!

Now take that info and sell it to the missus.

If you need more "pumping up" come back..

I got a million of em.

Just wait until you know you can swing the extra money for the Cruiser without having to have your kids skip meals. Seriously just be patient gather more knowledge, and you will buy a better one in the end.

No Help

Boy, you guys are no help. I would have been ok if there was a consensus, but now...:)

Keep 'em coming. I enjoy hearing your perspectives.

uberhahn

That's why it's ultimately up to you, dude....

Let's be honest...

Kids = time & money
wife = time & money
Cruisers = time & money

Can they ever co-exist in harmony 100% of the time?

uberhahn
If your really looking for a project rig, take your time look around and you will find a good deal.
I found out I had a kid coming and knew my 84 yota pickup had to go. I watched adds, forums, sites, etc for a long time. Found the one I've got (front end wreck damage wasn't bad if you knew what you were really looking at), talked to the guy for about 3 weeks, got to know him the rig and his situation. Got the rig for $2800 shipped to the shop I worked at from So Cal (I'm in southern Oregon). He was the only owner, never really fourbied and he took good care of it. The thing runs great, no rust, I'm still doing the body work (not really in a rush). Plus the money saved can go into the "project" part, like the lift, bumpers, etc.

Oh, yeah. Family comes first, that was my reason for giving up my yota.

want a good excuse.
There room to bring all them baby suplys home from the hospital.
room for the stoller kribs babys clotheing.
room for all that baby shower stuff to be brought home.
room for two car seatsd
you got to look at it in her point of view and make her see its more feezable to get a big suv then not to beins your gonna have twins.

congrats on the twins by the way/

if ya got the money grab it so u got the room when ya need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom