Wheels sold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40Man

SILVER Star
Threads
Decided to go with a more OEM look. Figure I will post them here locally first in case someone wants them.

The tires on these have close to 100% of their tread left.

Includes lugs and spline style lug key. PM me if interested. I will remove when sold.

20201025_155446.jpg

20201025_155510.jpg

20201025_155501.jpg

20201025_155454.jpg

$300 each I take it?

$300 each I take it?

$300 for the set. Wheels alone new are about $500 for a set shipped. Figure the tires are a few years old, even if in great condition, so a big discount is in order. $300 for a used seems fair to me. I try to price things to be a good deal for Mud members...

Last edited:
I've got stock rims and looking for something like what you're selling, but wife says I have too many projects, and need to finish some before I spend any more money on toys. Good luck with your sale, I'm sure they will fly off the shelf in no time.

I've got stock rims and looking for something like what you're selling, but wife says I have too many projects, and need to finish some before I spend any more money on toys. Good luck with your sale, I'm sure they will fly off the shelf in no time.

My wife says the same. I usually just ask for forgiveness after the fact, hence the new 70 series wheels I just purchased. Thankfully she puts up with it pretty well.

I usually ask for forgiveness as well, but I've done that a few times recently, so I thought I should ask before on this one, and I got "the look"...
My 60 isn't even running, I'm rebuilding it at the moment. Also have a 71 FJ40 that's always needing something, and an 85 Toyota rock crawler to maintain...
Would love to see a pic of your 60 with the 70 wheels on it!

I usually ask for forgiveness as well, but I've done that a few times recently, so I thought I should ask before on this one, and I got "the look"...
My 60 isn't even running, I'm rebuilding it at the moment. Also have a 71 FJ40 that's always needing something, and an 85 Toyota rock crawler to maintain...
Would love to see a pic of your 60 with the 70 wheels on it!

Yeah, I understand. Between my pickup, 40, 62 and 200 I get "the look" quite frequently, but it is a good hobby and keeps me in the house working on them all the time. Thankfully she comes from a Toyota family and kinda gets it.

New wheels aren't in yet, but I'll post a pic when I get them on in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom