Wheels - OEM 'Bling' FZJ80 16's (Set of 6) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yoda-g3

SILVER Star
Threads
EDIT:

EBAY Link

I'm going to be selling the chrome wheels off of my '96 FZJ80. I have no idea if they were stock for this year or not. I have six of them, but only two center caps. All of them are in excellent shape. Normal wear for 10 year old rims. They lived in LA and Seattle for most of there lives. I can get close up pics of each one if you need them.

I am not sure of the width or the backspacing either.

I really have no idea what these things are worth, especially without the center caps. I did sell a set of four OEM 4Runner wheels last year for $450, so I guess I'll start there, and throw in the extra two for free :D

I'm asking $450, but will entertain any reasonable offers. Shipping extra, also may be able to work out delivery depending on location. I'm in Spokane, WA and heading to the Oregon coast in July.

ext_pass_2.JPG

ext_rear_2.JPG

EDIT: Oh ya, I'm getting black 16x10 Crawlers to replace them so any trades would be considered.

Thanks!

PICS ADDED:

Here are a whole bunch of pics. I tried some different things with and without the flash. The rear has a little chrome flaking off the edge for about 2", the rest all have minor pitting along the inner most edges. The worse is the spare that was carried underneath. From a few feet away they look near perfect. The washers are just your standard tapered style, no washers.

Link to pics.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
LC wheels

Pm'd you.

so, how much do ya want?

yoda-g3 said:
... I did sell a set of four OEM 4Runner wheels last year for $450, so I guess I'll start there, and throw in the extra two for free :D ...

I was thinking $450 was reasonable for all six, even with two missing center caps. But offers are always considered. :)

Link to PICS added.

To the top before I put them on Ebay this weekend! :beer:

Pm'd ya

alkaline747trio said:
How much for just one?

I have all 6 listed on Ebay right now, but if they don't sell as a complete set, I'm going to relist them as a set of 4, then I'll sell the other two seperatel. I'll PM you if that happens.

Thanks,
Shane

alkaline747trio - Check your PM's, I may have one for you...

I'll take the 6 at $450 +SH& Insurance. I'll PM you as well.

Grench said:
I'll take the 6 at $450 +SH& Insurance. I'll PM you as well.

PM'd you back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom