Wheeling and Camping by Caroline December 1st and 2nd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

canadian bum

SILVER Star
Threads
Scouted out a trail for us to enjoy this previous weekend. It will be a perfect winter trail. I'm suggesting an overnight trip due to the length of the trail but it may be possible to complete it in one day. But I don't want to make a guarantee that we will so those attending are aware of the two day timeline. So bring your camping gear and get ready for an awesome trail that isn't a straight line and is scenic and twisty.

Itinerary to follow. But the dates will be December 1st and 2nd

Meet at caroline Gti Saturday morning between 10-1030 am. Be ready for winter camping and an awesome time.

Ready to roll. Just got my 80 back with a fresh alignment and ram mount. Initial test drive seems good so cant wait to test the hydro assist out on the trail.

yup. Good times. I am sure John will post some pics.

I'll get some pics up tomorrow. Didn't want to load one pic at a time... that would be painful.

Well overall I would say we had an awesome time. Unfortunately my 4runner got the rad taken out by a chunk of ice right at the beginning so it was bush fixed and left at the beginning of the trail. I'll be adding to the armor to prevent this from happening in the future. Had an awesome group on the run. Pretty tight in places and lack of snow kept it from being really interesting, but we all had a great time.

It was a good shake down run for the trucks that have recently undergone recent builds or mods. Had a good time around the fire with the traditional ribs and the addition of dutch oven Pizza Pops. Can't wait to get out again. Here is the full set of pics. December 1st and 2nd 2018

And then some highlights.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom