Wheel needed. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Long shot, but does anyone have one of these laying around that they want to sell. Bought an HDJ81 with these wheels and it didn’t come with a spare. I believe they’re from a ‘08-‘10 FJC.

6669B016-8978-45BE-85BA-2AB8568A0D12.jpeg

Check your local craigslist and there should be a ton.

FJ Cruiser 16 " wheels n tires OBO

Keep an eye and I'm sure you'll find one
Ha, yeah. I texted that guy last night. Said he's only looking to sell the full set. I said to let me know if he finds 3 others who need spares.

He dropped the price recently from $400 to $300, so maybe he'll eventually sell me a single.

Debating between paying $135ish shipped for a refurbished one, or just cruising the local used tire shops to find a random wheel/tire (in the same diameter) to use as a spare for now.

Ha, yeah. I texted that guy last night. Said he's only looking to sell the full set. I said to let me know if he finds 3 others who need spares.

He dropped the price recently from $400 to $300, so maybe he'll eventually sell me a single.

Debating between paying $135ish shipped for a refurbished one, or just cruising the local used tire shops to find a random wheel/tire (in the same diameter) to use as a spare for now.
Maybe try eBay, but shipping often kills the deal

Thanks for the help guys. I ended up finding a non-matching wheel w/ a new tire at the right price (less I wouldn't paid for just the wheel). It'll work to get me out of a pinch if needed.