Wheel bearing help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I have been up in the Fort Collins area visiting for the past few days from Grand Junction. We were up in the Poudre Canyon camping last night and my front wheel bearings were starting to make a squealing noise at low speeds. I would normally try to fix this myself but I dont have the tools necessary to complete the job here. I was wondering if anyone in larimer county could give me a hand with repacking my bearings before we continue on our mini road trip up to Glendo, WY. If not, any recommendations for shops to do the work would be appreciated. I am more than willing to pay for your time with cold hard cash or some beers. TIA!

Hey guys, I have been up in the Fort Collins area visiting for the past few days from Grand Junction. We were up in the Poudre Canyon camping last night and my front wheel bearings were starting to make a squealing noise at low speeds. I would normally try to fix this myself but I dont have the tools necessary to complete the job here. I was wondering if anyone in larimer county could give me a hand with repacking my bearings before we continue on our mini road trip up to Glendo, WY. If not, any recommendations for shops to do the work would be appreciated. I am more than willing to pay for your time with cold hard cash or some beers. TIA!
What tools are needed? I'm in Wellington and willing to help out, but don't know the process... I don't have an impact or air tools, mostly basic stuff. I've pulled apart an early '80s mini truck front axle with what I have though. PM me for phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom