what? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

we had 6 big ass margaritas each and then went on a stealth mission, wheeling in the dark. ...with hookers on board (2 each). ...(hot ones). then on the way back after we got done wheeling we crawled over a convoy of jeeps as the hookers were performing scenes from "the usual suspects" on my tailgate. oh yeah and tom accidentally ran over ed and got pissed because it made his tires rub on the sheet metal. so you totally missed out. bummer.

ROTFLMAO!!! nice.

...except as we vowed never to discuss the mission in public, everyone involved must now have their minds erased at the next meeting... good thing we'll already be at Mad Mex and they have plenty of big ass margaritas for the task. :cheers:

andylago said:
we had 6 big ass margaritas each and then went on a stealth mission, wheeling in the dark. ...with hookers on board (2 each). ...(hot ones). then on the way back after we got done wheeling we crawled over a convoy of jeeps as the hookers were performing scenes from "the usual suspects" on my tailgate. oh yeah and tom accidentally ran over ed and got pissed because it made his tires rub on the sheet metal. so you totally missed out. bummer.

Tom's new meats are my old ones! LOL!!!

Too funnay.. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom