What is Orange Boxx Fabrication? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangeboxxfab

Orange Boxx Fabrication
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
Last edited:
www.orangeboxxfab.com

We are on Facebook with our orange Boxx group and Orange Boxx family group. As well as Instagram and YouTube. Action shots and videos abound. If you have trouble, there is also the customer service email and we would be more than happy to send you pictures. Cs.orangeboxxfab@gmail.com

But if you need an explaination I can give a simple version here for anyone else that does not know what a molle PSD rack is.

A molle PSD rack is a personal storage device. It is a carbon steel rack that hangs in your vehicle (location depends on rack and vehicle) for you to be able to hang various items on. The idea is to organize your vehicle.

But if you have any more questions please feel free to email us at Cs.orangeboxxfab@gmail.com

Also I googled "PSD MOLLE" and this is what I got. PSD Molle - Google Search

00AE02C4-7CEB-4E22-8264-85A5755CBB50.jpg

Last edited:
I appreciate your prompt response, Looked on FB those fold down tables are slick.
I like I concept of the window screen / storage deal just not practical for my use.
Looks like some cool stuff and ideas.

We hope if you go to events on the east coast you know who and what we do. But we are a custom (PSD) molle/Fist mount rack mounting system manufacture. We started making the PSD Rack for FJ cruisers back in 2007. From there we have branched out to several different vehicles.

FJ Cruisers
Land Cruiser 80
Land Cruiser 100
Jeep
Nissan Xterra
GX 470

We are looking for test bunny for
GX 460

We also make custom sizes for side by sides also.
Your links don’t work. Still in business?

@orangeboxxfab You're products look like they have some serious potential...any update on having anything for 200 series Land Cruiser?

We are working with a locale guy. As soon as we finish up we will produce it for the rest of you fellows with a LC200. BTW thank you for the compliments.

We are working with a locale guy. As soon as we finish up we will produce it for the rest of you fellows with a LC200. BTW thank you for the compliments.
Not sure if this would be something you'd be interested in making, or more importantly what the overall demand would be, but I would be very interested in a reasonably priced shelf system that mounts above the rear cargo area, ideally without cutting into rear view mirror visibility.

We hope if you go to events on the east coast you know who and what we do. But we are a custom (PSD) molle/Fist mount rack mounting system manufacture. We started making the PSD Rack for FJ cruisers back in 2007. From there we have branched out to several different vehicles.

FJ Cruisers
Land Cruiser 80
Land Cruiser 100
Land Rover
LX450
LX470
Jeep
Nissan Xterra
GX 470
GX460
Prado 120
Prado 150
Chevy Suburban

We also make custom sizes for side by sides also.
Nothing for FJ40s?

Nothing as of yet. Finding a FJ40 to let us borrow it for measurements and testing, is like finding a needle in a haystack. If you want to volunteer we would be more than happy to make it.

Mine is in Wyoming and has not been driven since 1991 and I am finally starting the build. I knocked a 1991 F350 on its side in 91.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom