What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (63 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mold production on V2.0

7943A541-55C0-4D7E-B5E5-AD3C8750A132.jpeg

moved my Baofeng up to the Wits End bracket. had it off the Delta console on the passenger side, but want to free up space there for a Outsane cup holder. still need to do some wire management if I decide this is its final home.

PXL_20221203_140441651.jpg

moved my Baofeng up to the Wits End bracket. had it off the Delta console on the passenger side, but want to free up space there for a Outsane cup holder. still need to do some wire management if I decide this is its final home.

View attachment 3184323
what happens if you cut one of those mounts off, do 2 more grow back? :D

did a 450 mile round trip drive to see a Kpop concert....Left at 2:30pm and got home at 2:30am. And she didn't skip a beat. We did spend almost 200 dollars on fuel though.

7CD8E5A3-5621-4EC2-8CB1-2ED85CAA4EC1.jpeg

Wanted to do some coolant system maintenance and chase down a slow coolant leak… New water pump, thermostat, drive belts and radiator… changed all the hoses I could find and I still have a slow coolant leak… happy to get it done and sad the leak didn’t fix itself.

View attachment 3184686
Wanted to do some coolant system maintenance and chase down a slow coolant leak… New water pump, thermostat, drive belts and radiator… changed all the hoses I could find and I still have a slow coolant leak… happy to get it done and sad the leak didn’t fix itself.
Look at the PHH and the o-rings on the tstat housing

Does a 3fe have a phh?
Nope.

I missed that.

I was just blasting through.

PO: Nevermind my post then because it doesn't apply

View attachment 3184686
Have you given the welds on that aftermarket radiator a really good look? A pinhole in an aluminum weld would start to show a bit of corrosion from a coolant leak.

Have you given the welds on that aftermarket radiator a really good look? A pinhole in an aluminum weld would start to show a bit of corrosion from a coolant leak.
I haven’t but there was leakage near the water pump before I started… stupid me didn’t pinpoint it before changing stuff. Lesson learned

Last edited:
Took the Nomad for a drive, the engine ECU got sorted much more civilized now.
I did get a hectic engine revving with clicking noise when the AC was on (i think the cut out relay is going on and off) turned ac off and the revving was back to normal. Not sure what to look for but it seems an electrical issue of sorts (I do enjoy stating the obvious it seems)

Re-attached the front fender, not really happy with the metal works holding everything together it looks like a lousy patch job.
I doubt there is proper strength in case of impact and its probably not structurally sound. It seems like an iron L shape welded to the U beam extension from the chassis.

I attached the stock bumper pics as well as the current setup with 2 pieces (L shape welded to a U beam extension) to protrude it enough to fit the winch below.

I am truly amazed but this lets "wing-it" approach that seems dominate everything done in the car previously.

Stock.jpg

front bumper carrier 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom