What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (37 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

found a new way to mount the needed backup lights on the 4x4 lads rear bumper.....

drilling the mounting eye out on the Baja Design S2 pro
BD light # 2.jpg
BD_rear_lights.png
's to 1/2" allowed me to use the attachement bolts on the arms to secure the lights.... nice and clean I think ...

just waiting for the relay panel......and the hood / ditch lights to show up...

I did same drilled rotors suck. they clog right away and stay that way. these EBC seem to slow her down a bit better.
Agree, I had powerstops on the 3rd gen 4Runner and first time off-road, clogged. I’m excited to try these out. I also “fixed” the LSPV. So looking forward to some good braking! Lol

My math was off and apparently 1 gal of 75w-90 is not enough to do both diffs, even with ARBs in both. Got the rear done and will have to do the front later in the week since nobody local carries the Redline GL-5 fluid.

Just ordering parts and trying decide between OEM spark plug wires or NGK wires. OEM go for $150 vs NGK at $56 and I'm having a hard time justifying OEM with that price difference.

I've run the NGKs for 2 years in the 80 and probably 12 in my 4runner. They're fine wires.

In this weeks episode of 'I'm a dumba$$' I got my labs bumper on but the spare tire does look angled strangely... :doh:

View attachment 2134118
You may have done this by now, but you should be able to remove the 2 bolts on the top of the tire carrier vertical square tube and flip the horizontal tube 180 deg, leaving the tire mount clover angling in the opposite direction and making the tire more in line with the angle of the upper hatch.

Is that a delta offering or did you fab up the table/burner setup?
Delta fabbed up the table and drop in burner plate. All I did was buy a Coleman single burner and drill four holes to bolt the burner in place. I plan to plumb a quick connect fitting and regulator from the propane tank to the swingout so that I don't have to use or carry the little green tanks
That is sweet! Thanks for showing us.
I dig it, perfect for those quick coffee stops or a even grilling up a toasted sandwich for lunch while on the trail.

Last edited:
I am about to have a shockingly good time. 1st set of Slinky Stage 5 dual bypass shocks in the US. Bubbles is about to get Party Rated!

1674E54D-59B1-48B5-83FB-65F0E82BFF9D.jpeg

I am about to have a shockingly good time. 1st set of Slinky Stage 5 dual bypass shocks in the US. Bubbles is about to get Party Rated!

View attachment 2137357
How many are you going to put on it? Last I checked, mine only takes (4) total.........

I have 3. Of course one is a parts resource. :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom