What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend?

I don't know, but since I do a lot of SS plumbing at work I'm replacing and rerouting. Both lines will run down the right side of the engine, outside the framerail.
Please set up your jig and seriously consider making a kit. You do incredible SS tube work.

What size and grade tube are you using?

Looks like Swagelok fittings?

Are you flaring a bead on the ends for the hoses?

69LC

Please set up your jig and seriously consider making a kit. You do incredible SS tube work.

What size and grade tube are you using?

Looks like Swagelok fittings?

Are you flaring a bead on the ends for the hoses?
I’m only using the Bilok fittings because the tube sections are scrap I bought from work.

I’ve thought about doing kits. I’ll get tubing specs in a bit.

I plan to either weld a bead around the ends or weld on a small tri-clover fitting end that I will turn down as a barb.

Last edited:
Today did the first mod for my "new to me" 94.. ordered 4 Falken Wildpeak AT3W 285/75-16s. Mount and balancing on Monday when they arrive at the local Discount Tire. 🤙

If it's not raining tomorrow I'm deep cleaning the interior and removing the POs dogs hair and removing the third row jumpers.

Tune up with Toyota parts......a hose that ties into throttle body split yesterday so replaced that. Spark plug wires stamped 2005 and the plugs looked every bit that old. going to tackle the front axles next weekend......

Today did the first mod for my "new to me" 94.. ordered 4 Falken Wildpeak AT3W 285/75-16s. Mount and balancing on Monday when they arrive at the local Discount Tire. 🤙

If it's not raining tomorrow I'm deep cleaning the interior and removing the POs dogs hair and removing the third row jumpers.
You are going to love those tires..I have had them in pretty much every type of terrain, environment and weather and they've been amazing. They wear very well too.
Tested new roof top tent, perfect fit!!!!!!
View attachment 1952471

Deploys in less than a minute and will not affect COG/handling or MOG! :hillbilly:
Now THAT is the way to do a RTT!!! Get all the benefits of being off the ground but none of that drag and high center of gravity crap.
Somebody is driving my Landcruiser. Sure looks perddy.
View attachment 1952377
What roof rack is that? Don't think I've seen one with "Land Cruiser" cut out. Nice!

musthave

It's a cruiser thing
Supporting Vendor
What roof rack is that? Don't think I've seen one with "Land Cruiser" cut out. Nice!
I custom make racks for my 80’s and 100’s. This one is on my 80 and is a bit customized for Solar.
What’s really cool is everyone thinks that it’s backwards. It’s not. Instead everywhere you drive it says Landcruiser.

6719EFF3-CE58-4EED-B69B-79A71A4E5E4B.jpeg

21365470-259B-4A51-AF45-AB20ECF32D8C.jpeg

9B268308-D61D-44C6-B821-CA526840DDEE.jpeg

4F754E32-AC08-4768-B60F-6E84A5DDBB38.jpeg

7EB69B89-3ED3-4A29-AD55-1CF60FB4F1CA.jpeg

You are going to love those tires..I have had them in pretty much every type of terrain, environment and weather and they've been amazing. They wear very well too.
Thank man. I researched everything and I always got pulled back to these after every review I read. I've had Duratracs before but felt this was a better value and wanted something a little more durable. The 55k Falken warranty and the 10yr 100k Discount Tire replacement certificate made it something I couldn't pass up.

Top Bottom