What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (72 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just broke in :)

150000.jpg

I have no idea what the % readings are but the graph view shows one bank cycling and the other one static. Previously they both cycled. It could be a broken connector - I guess I will find out tomorrow.

View attachment 1810939

The percentages are not O2 Sensor readings, but rather are what's known as fuel trim. There should be both short term and long term fuel trim, with short term being more active, but long term indicating overall rich or lean status. Having fuel trim stuck in one direction or the other does not necessarily point to faults with O2 sensor, since there are other factors that affect fuel mixture/trim.

To see if the O2 sensors are working, you would want to look at their individual voltage readings, an option that may be available with that device. If it's not, a voltmeter would have to be used.

Finally got my trail gear bumper painted and installed. Got the top plate cut and welded in from @I Lean and couldn’t be happier for the price. Still need some lights and winch but at least it’s installed now.

View attachment 1811514

Looks good. I haven't had a chance to paint mine just yet, rocking that patina look.

Finally got my trail gear bumper painted and installed. Got the top plate cut and welded in from @I Lean and couldn’t be happier for the price. Still need some lights and winch but at least it’s installed now.

View attachment 1811514

I thought about going this route..price point is awesome and looks fantastic

Put some used 35's on 17" FJ Cruiser steelies. Scored the tires for free so I could see how the size works. As confirmed by many others- 35's already look small and they feel fine on stock 4.10's. The wheels are actually replicas from Road Ready Wheels. I don't have an oem steel wheel to compare them but they look great and fit perfect.

IMG_2563.JPG

IMG_2567.JPG

Bought the Cruiser 3 years ago exactly from today. Bought it right before turning 15 with money from mowing lawns. Here we are 3 years later and I have put over 40,000 miles on it. Bought it 100% stock. Its changed a little since then, and so far, no regrets. Could not imagine a better rig for my lifestyle. From cramming friends in the back, to 4wheeling and camping in some beautiful places, and going on some kick-ass dates, it has been the most amazing rig making everything memorable. Hope this is just the beginning for this rig, have some memories in it that I will never forget. Have learned so much in these 3 years. Its been one special rig

Lol flashback

00E0E_10r9KCanmkX_600x450.jpg

you-2.jpg

20180922_172725.jpg

IMG_1537.JPG

yo.png

Trying to decide which one
Also can't bring myself to cut dash center plastic
I need to source another center section so I can easily go back to stock

View attachment 1811701

I went with the unit on the bottom as I prefer physical knobs for things like volume etc.

You got good taste, kid
Bought the Cruiser 3 years ago exactly from today. Bought it right before turning 15 with money from mowing lawns. Here we are 3 years later and I have put over 40,000 miles on it. Bought it 100% stock. Its changed a little since then, and so far, no regrets. Could not imagine a better rig for my lifestyle. From cramming friends in the back, to 4wheeling and camping in some beautiful places, and going on some kick-ass dates, it has been the most amazing rig making everything memorable. Hope this is just the beginning for this rig, have some memories in it that I will never forget. Have learned so much in these 3 years. Its been one special rig

Lol flashback

View attachment 1811839
View attachment 1811838

View attachment 1811834

View attachment 1811837

View attachment 1811843

Put some used 35's on 17" FJ Cruiser steelies. Scored the tires for free so I could see how the size works. As confirmed by many others- 35's already look small and they feel fine on stock 4.10's. The wheels are actually replicas from Road Ready Wheels. I don't have an oem steel wheel to compare them but they look great and fit perfect.

View attachment 1811781

View attachment 1811782

IMHO, 35s look perfect when lifted right around 2.5-3" on 315/75/16s. Less sidewall, more alloy makes the 17s less desirable and visually smaller.

I also find 4.88s to be ideal for daily driving on 35s. Can get by with stock gearing, but one can also get by with a lifted Prius.

2764456A-7DC6-4659-A21E-3CEB90337BBC.jpeg

I found that I like the desert dune color.

E05DA9BA-8FB5-41D9-8F0F-70FAEC310F1B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom