What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (41 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It was an easy install, thanks to @LandCruiserPhil for the kits!
I even had my wife come out and try the step ladder to see if she could reach the fridge from the side! Good to go!View attachment 1680618 View attachment 1680622 View attachment 1680619 View attachment 1680621 View attachment 1680620After seeing Phils truck in person, I am going to do away with the drawer idea. I will just do a small slide for the fridge and side storage that can be accessed via the gullwings. Try and keep everything tidy, and maybe do the upper shelf storage dealio that lots of you guys have done. At least till I change my mind again! Now I just need my @NLXTACY Quarter panel mount, so I can tackle all the wiring.!
That's an awesome stove!

New shoes - 315 Toyo ATII extremes.
27794288448_4cb6d77505_c.jpg

And moved my ham antenna off the front fender on to one of YodaTEQ's nice mounts
26795344307_5483fc3b20_c.jpg

Utah-bound T minus 11 days and counting....!

We got the winter wheels/tires off of my daughter's 80. She inherited my 35's and TRD wheels because I'm going back to stock wheels (and new tires TBD). My 80 is up on blocks now until I get some time for it anyway. It's going to lose the supercharger next weekend for my sister's 80 and a new Borg Warner EFR turbo is en route for it, which pretty much means it is going to sit for a while. That was supposed to start last November.

My kid is super happy with her new tires. She did a short road drive and a little woods run so I could retorque them quick.
20180423_201858.jpg
20180423_202226.jpg

I like the rear corners on your new rear bumper is it a DIY, link?

Thanks, I agree, the corners are my favorite part:) No real build thread on it, I may put something together though as I do have quite a bit of pics of the process.

Cut off the roller fairlead eyebrow mount thing and filled in the ARB badge space. Will finish next weekend!
77EF7106-9A64-4418-9C11-07BA095607BC.jpeg

4x locked LX-450 ;)...Finally got the WARN 8274 rebuilt and stuffed into a used ARB bullbar...a lot of steps to get it to fit but very happy with the outcome ;)

014.JPG

018.JPG

023.JPG

What, your cruiser didnt come with lockers??

So I figure it this way...I have 3 lockers between the axles and the Tcase. 5 more "lockers" in the doors and rear hatch. Arguably one more "locker" for the steering column. Do I count the hood latch as a lock? In which case, is the fuel door also a lock?

Maybe I had more lockers than I thought, all along! :D

The wench, bring me the wench! I mean the winch, its the 4th locker when the other 3 can’t do enough.:slap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom