1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are these?

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by ridge157, Jan 12, 2003.

  1. ridge157


    Likes Received:
    Nov 20, 2002
    I believe they go to the carb, but I cannot find any pictures or descriptions in any manuals that I own. Anybody know how they hook up?
  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Those parts are adjustable links for a carburetor. I'm not sure what model or vehicle type they came off of, but I used a similar setup on the weber I adapted to my stock mechanical linkage. They snap onto the balls on the lever for the throttle shaft and any side mounted levers (ie: on the rocker cover).