Parting Out Western MT 1994 FZJ80 Parting out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

QuackAxel

SILVER Star
Threads
Was going to rebuild this guy and get it back to its former glory, but I bought another 80 in the mean time and this one has to go. 1994 with 300k on it

Exterior-

Paint is sunburnt. Some minimal rust on the passenger front door. Rear hatch has a small spot as well. All body parts are straight. Hood in good shape.

Interior-

All 3 rows of seat are in great shape, all in tact without tears. Dash is cracked. All leavers, locks, buttons, shifter, plastic, etc. Is in good shape.

Drivetrain-

Motor spun a main bearing. All associated parts are available for the motor. Head is good. Transmission Is good. driveshafts, axels are available. Wheels are steelies 16"

Message me with questions.

Thanks
Quack

20221005_193817.jpg

20221005_193830.jpg

20221005_193846.jpg

20221005_193910.jpg

20221005_193901.jpg

20221005_193913.jpg

20221005_193934.jpg

20221005_193940.jpg

Sorry for the late update...

By Rolling chassis, I mean complete vehicle minus the drivetrain. Yes that means the interior.

I still have lots of engine parts. 2 short blocks 1 transmission 1 long block as well as lots of other items. Some interior items are available.

3rd row seats have like 3 sets

Center consoles

Shifters

Glove box's

Oh s*** handles

Etc.

Thanks

Do you still have the door panels or door cards?

Do you have the grille? I didn't see it in the pics, but thought it might be there somewhere.

I still have lots of engine parts. 2 short blocks 1 transmission 1 long block as well as lots of other items. Some interior items are available.

3rd row seats have like 3 sets

Center consoles

Shifters

Glove box's

Oh s*** handles

Etc.

Thanks
You didnt specifically list the head here, so I’m guessing you sold it? I need a good 1FZ head, just got word mine is cracked…

Do you have the grille? I didn't see it in the pics, but thought it might be there somewhere.
No grille

I am in need of the cross bars for the roof rack if you have them.
No roof rack bars
You didnt specifically list the head here, so I’m guessing you sold it? I need a good 1FZ head, just got word mine is cracked…
I have a head. Will have to pull it off ths motor but I do have a good head

Im looking for the battery box if it is on the drivers side, and the sun visor if it is tan colored. Let me know

Can you PM me a price for the steering wheel shipped to 90266 if it’s still available @QuackAxel

Any front door panels?
Body is gone
Mass airflow sensor?
It's gone
passenger side front corner Amber parking lamp?
No headlights
Im looking for the battery box if it is on the drivers side, and the sun visor if it is tan colored. Let me know
It went with the body
Can you PM me a price for the steering wheel shipped to 90266 if it’s still available @QuackAxel
Steering wheel went with the body

Do you still have the power steering box?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom