Went muddin' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

80and100cruisers

SILVER Star
Threads
It has been raining for 3 straight days in Waco, so we decided to go out wheeling. I know... IH8MUD, but it was fun! It was my 100 and two lifted heeps. We started out playing in some mud. Than the biggest jeep went in the river and played on some rocks and stuff. There was a Bronco out there who aired down too much and lost his tire. My friend had to use his jack and save that guy's a$$. I have pics, but no good action ones. I managed to get myself kinda stuck...just had to lock up the rear and use a lil power to get out and up and over damn ruts. Goodyear ats tires didn't help my cause, but the 4x4 system worked great! Of course batteries died in my camera, hopefully the other guys will email me some better pics.

-Matt

Oh yea..I really hate mud...not looking forward to the damn clean up!

me again...

...and the heep

I thought it was now illegal to run in rivers and creeks in TX. Didn't that go into effect a little while back?

Mud sucks.

Yeah I think it went into effect on January 1st. Where in Waco is that? I've only been here about 4 months only chance to go wheeling I went down somewhere near Austin in a creek bed before it became illegal.

Cops seem to leave this area alone, tons of tracks leading into the creek. It is all rock so I don't think we can do any damage to the creek. It is really in Hewit (spelling?). The creek is only part of the wheeling so if you wanna stay "legal" you can.

-Matt

Hey you're mudding expirience was better than mine! Mine ended up in a blown alternator and dead battery. :doh:. Course I drove through a mud pit way to fast... :rolleyes:

Hey Matt,

I know you are up in Waco, but you might be intrested in our cruiser club. The Lone Star Land Cruisers have chapters in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston. We go wheel'n all over the country.

You can go to www.lslc.org to find out more info.

Later,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom