Weekday wheeling in May and June (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let me know if anyone is interested in weekday wheeling in Uwharrie. The trails are empty and we can cover a lot of ground.

I am in Raleigh and can be there by 7:30 am.

Thanks,

uzj100

Wednesday's are best for me. Leave Raleigh around 7 am, arrive at outpost at 8:30. Fuel up and air down. On trail around 9:30 or so. Off the trails by 1:30. Back in Raleigh before traffic at like 4 pm. Pack a lunch and enjoy basically private wheeling all day.

i'd be down for mid-june. dropping the truck off tomorrow to get some work taken care of so won't have it for a few weeks sadly :(

OK. Awesome. Check your calendar for available dates in June.

71e93e23-2938-47bb-b271-0eae31242422_text.gif

Definitely interested... lockers and sliders aren't scheduled for me until later this year so I'd be limited in what I could run but wouldn't mind doing some easier trails and watching some of the more difficult ones

I stick to the easy and medium stuff. If we go somewhere crazy, you can ride with me or drive my 100. ;<)

I am interested and Wednesdays are good for me May-June. Just got finished doing the things I needed to do to the truck and want to get back on the trails. Not looking to do the "hard side" of Daniel, just want to have fun and not break anything. Glad you posted.

I’m pretty much available during the week as well. Post up a date. I might join you guys as well.

i still haven't got my truck back but should have it back in the next two weeks. would still be down to do this at some point through the summer as it's my down time until mid august

I rarely wheel At Uwharie during our events. I did all my wheeling there during the week when I would work out there and that place is completely empty during the week. So during the week is def the best time to enjoy that place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom